The Joy

We need music when we’re sad or angry. But there is something irresistible about a feel-good song that can offer joy to a lousy day. Akon is great at infusing everything he does with joy. When he sings his smile is like the sun came out, even during Sexy Bitch! Natasha Bedingfield is a bringer of joy, with Unwritten and Pocketful of Sunshine hitting the charts. Bubbly by Colbie fills us with warmth and safety while Me and My Gang (Rascal Flatts) and I Gotta Feeling offer exhilarating preparation for a night on the town.


I gotta feeling that tonight’s gonna be a good night

That tonight’s gonna be a good, good night...



I know that we’ll have a ball if we get down and go out and just lose it all,

I feel stressed out, I wanna let it go...



Fill up my cup! Mozoltov!



I can critique Flo Rida’s Low for lots of reasons, but if I want to dance in my kitchen, that’s the song for me! Joy can be quiet like in Taylor Swift’s The Best Day or loud and confident like Party in the USA with Miley Cyrus. Remakes from the 80s are growing in popularity and Aly &AJ show that Walking on Sunshine is still shining through the years.

No comments:

Post a Comment